Gasex is used for the symptomatic control of dyspepsia, indigestion, gaseousness, flatulence, abdominal distension and belching.
It is also used for pre-radiographic bowel preparation for abdominal x-rays and for relief from abdominal discomfort in the post-operative period and during prolonged immobilization.
Use Gasex as directed by your doctor.
- Take Gasex by mouth with food.
- Take 2 tablets twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- If you miss a dose of Gasex take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Gasex.
Store Gasex at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep Gasex out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Prativisha (Aconitum palmatum Syn. A.bisma), Cowrie bhasma, Shankh bhasma , Maricha (Piper nigrum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Triphala, Sunthi (Zingiber officinale).
Do NOT use Gasex if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Gasex.
Some medical conditions may interact with Gasex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Gasex is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Please find the full description of Gasex at Drugs.com and general information at Wikipedia