Lasuna is used in dermatophytosis, cough, febrifuge, in intermittent fever, earache, dyspepsia, flatulence, colic, reduction of mineralization and antifertility. It is also used as a rubefacient, hepatoprotective and anti-androgenic.The platelet and hypolipidemic activities of Garlic ensures smooth coronary function. Lasuna is used as a carminative, aphrodisiac, expectorant, and stimulant. It possesses anti-inflammatory, antiarthritic, hypolipidemic, anticoagulant, hypoproteinemic, hypocholesteremic, antibacterial, antifungal, antihypertensive and hypoglycemic action. It increases prothrombin time and fibrinolytic action.
Use Lasuna as directed by your doctor.
- Take Lasuna by mouth.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals with water.
- If you miss a dose of Lasuna take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lasuna.
Store Lasuna at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lasuna out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Extracts of Garlic.
Do NOT use Lasuna if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lasuna.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lasuna. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Recommended only at the age of 14 years and above. (Since the product is in capsule form, some children below 14 years may have difficulty to swallow.)
Lasuna is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Please find the full description of Lasuna at Drugs.com and general information at Wikipedia